Protecting your privacy is important to us. The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to describe to you our privacy policies and practices, the information we collect about you and how we use it. This Privacy Notice is an overview of our privacy policies and procedures and applies to current, prospective and former clients.
Information We Collect
We collect, retain and use nonpublic personal information about you in order to conduct business, comply with laws and regulations and understand your financial status so that we can service you as well as we can. This Data may be collected from several sources, including:
- Information we receive from you in writing, in person, by telephone and electronically
- Information we receive in applications or in other forms
- Information we receive from credit reporting companies such as credit reports
- Information we receive through our website, online services and through the Internet
- Information we receive through our Customer Identification Program
This data may include:
- Your name, address and phone number
- Information about your assets, income and debts
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, and non-affiliated third parties, which may consist of information about account balances and counterparties to transactions
- Information contained in a credit report or other information provided by a credit reporting agency
Electronic Communications Protocols and Cookies
Information We Disclose
We do not sell any nonpublic personal information that we collect about you. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our current or former clients to anyone, except as permitted by contract or law and subject to confidentiality obligations that apply in certain jurisdictions. With respect to transacting in certain jurisdictions, we may be required by contract or law to disclose certain personal or trading information.
Confidentiality and Security of Information
The information we collect from you is used by employees who need to know the information to provide products and services to you. Our employees are governed by a Code of Ethics and are reminded of their obligations about keeping client information confidential through training, operating procedures, and Sandell's Privacy and Data Protection Policy. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect this information.
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice at any time.